Another Anzac Day holiday has come and gone! During the Anzac Day period, we surveyed our shoppers with the aim of helping businesses gain better insight on shopper behaviour.
Via our App, we asked shoppers questions on how they spend their day, shopping behaviour and shopping experience.
The results are summarised in the Infographic below:-
Other interesting insights from the survey include:-
- Shoppers mainly found Anzac biscuits in the normal sweet biscuit aisle
- The Anzac biscuits were often at the bottom of the display
- Many shoppers could only find the biscuits after talking to store associates
- Not many stores had special displays
- Some used sides of endcaps
- Others had more prominent displays for freshly baked biscuits
We also asked our shoppers to capture eye catching retail displays that they come across during the Anzac Day holiday period. Check out a selection of their photos in the gallery below.
To see all the awesome Anzac Day photos from shoppers, log into the Aglo Portal. It’s free to signup!
Login to Aglo Portal
We hope you find the above Anzac shopping insights useful. With thousands of shoppers Australia wide on our App platform, we are never more than 2 metres away from your point-of-sale.